works wonders on dry skin and is gentle on eczema. Apply morning and night to face, neck and other dry areas. You’ll only need a small amount so a little goes a long way. This product is .
This cream is pure and natural containing only six ingredients, all of which are great for your skin.
1) Organic Rosewater – an anti-bacterial astringent which is very soothing and refreshing.
2) Almond oil – rich in vitamins A, B and E which are great for skin health. The oil helps maintain the skin’s moisture level and gets absorbed quickly without blocking the pores and;
– improves the complexion and gives the skin a glow
– soothes dryness, irritation and inflammation
– nourishes skin, making it softer and smoother
– cures chapped lips and body rashes
3) Lanolin extracted from sheep’s wool – highly valued for its moisturising properties as it penetrates deep into dry skin, creating a barrier in the underlying layers of skin to prevent moisture from escaping. This keeps skin supple longer, so you don’t need to apply it as often.
4) Non-nano Zinc oxide – protects skin from UV rays and is also a great skin healer for red or chapped skin.
5) Beeswax – forms a protective barrier on the surface of the skin providing a film of protection against irritants while allowing the skin to breathe.
6) Essential oils – rose geranium and palmarosa which give the cream it’s wonderful old-fashioned smell. Rose geranium oil helps to balance the secretion of sebum and clears sluggish and oily skins, while the antiseptic properties help skin problems. Palmarosa oil is very hydrating and helps keep the skin soft and moist.
For the face use an amount the same size as a pea. For the body use 1 teaspoon.