Nutrakawa Kawakawa Lime Moisturising Balm is a nourishing, all-natural soothing balm for dry, sensitive skin prone to eczema. It contains leaf extracts from the kawakawa plant (“Macropiper excelsum”), used by Maori for centuries to soothe and restore irritated skin.
Nutrakawa customers find our Kawakawa Lime Moisturising Balm helped with:
- Nourish and hydrate skin
- Reduces Swelling in joints
- Relieves Aches and sore joints
- Moisturising and soothing dry irritated skin
- Relieved Eczema, Dermatitis and Psoriasis
- Used as a Nappy Balm & Barrier Cream for babies
- Accelerated tattoo healing
- Use for general massage and topical skin application only
- Gently rub a small amount of Balm onto your skin or area where relief is required
All Natural Ingredients:
Kawakawa Leaf, New Zealand Beeswax, Grapeseed Oil, Burdock root, Sheep Sorrel, Slippery Elm Bark, and Indian Turkish Rhubarb.
Nutrakawa Kawakawa Lime Moisturising Balm is free from essential oils, irritating preservatives, toxins, and stabilisers used in water-based or synthetic formulations.