A gentle and natural wash for babies
Bee Baby Shampoo & Body Wash enraptures the senses with its heavenly natural scents of fresh flowers and sweet honey, making bathtime a special treat for both you and baby.
This combination shampoo and body wash lathers gently to provide thorough and hygienic cleansing, while not stripping away baby’s natural skin oils.
Gentle enough to be used every day, Bee Baby Shampoo & Body Wash is made with all natural ingredients and no hidden nasties.
Manuka Honey Extract to soothe and protect. Imbued with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, this natural moisturiser is proven to relieve dry, flaky, or itchy skin.
Chamomile Oil to promote calm and restful sleep. This lush botanical oil is famous for its sweet, relaxing aroma that naturally triggers the release of sleep hormones.
Aloe Leaf Extract to keep skin soft and healthy. High in antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C, and enzymes, this plant extract gently nourishes and moisturises baby’s skin.
Good to Know:
- Suitable for babies with sensitive skin (great for kids and grownups, too).
- Relieves symptoms of skin ailments including dryness, flakiness, eczema, psoriasis, nappy rash, and cradle cap.
- Developed by mums in co-operation with an ethical and organic-certified local skincare manufacturer.
- Derived from plant-based ingredients and not tested on animals.
- Free from parabens, artificial colours and fragrances, and other harmful ingredients. (Learn more about our natural ingredients here.)
Volume: 70ml / 2oz
Directions: Wet baby’s hair and body with warm water. Apply a small amount of baby wash with your hand or washcloth, lather gently and rinse. Follow with Bee Baby Sleep Lotion.
Full Ingredients List: Dehydroacetic Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Water, Sodium Chloride, Manuka Honey Extract (Mel), Glycerin, Chamomile Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride.
What We Leave Out: Free from parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), oxybenzone, octinoxate, EDTAs, petrochemicals, microbeads, GMO ingredients, harsh chemicals, artificial colours and fragrances, and animal cruelty.
There are no inquiries yet.